- Add a drop to water for a citrus burst of flavour.
- Add Lemon essential oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, counter tops, and other surfaces.
- Lemon also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon essential oil oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Add one or two drops to recipes that call for a citrus flavour.
- Diffuse to create an uplifting environment.
Directions for Use
Diffusion - Use three to four drops in a diffuser of your choice.
Food Flavour - Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Cleaning use - Add five to ten drops to a 250 mL spray bottle of water (and shake vigorously) to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces.
One of our most popular items, Lemon Essential Oil is like liquid sunshine, filled with vitality and bursting with a citrusy aroma and flavour. Lemon Essential Oil has many applications. Its crisp and uplifting scent can be added to your surface cleanser, or you can add a couple of drops to your drinking water to create a delicate and citrusy flavour.
Caution - KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Possible skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product. Application to skin may increase sensitivity to sunlight.
Aromatic Description - Clean, fresh, citrus, bright